Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Help w/ Advanced Form

Hi All,

I'm trying to have a form on one page of my website that feeds content onto another page of my website.

To explain, I want people to be able to report a scam through a form and then I want to be able to pull from those submissions on another page where the content that people submit is automatically uploaded to the page where people view reported scams.

I don't really have a preference on what method I use to get this done, but I need a way to have people submit content and then the content be posted automatically to another page.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    You will need PHP and MySQL

Php will be used to put the information into the MySQL database and then you will use php to pull that info and display it on other pages.

What hosting do you have? Can you access the backend and can you use php/mysql? Do you have a site we can see?

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Thank you very much for the reply! I'm actually doing the website through Squarespace and haven't set it to live yet. I haven't messed with any PHP or MySQL since my failed auction site, but I am familiar with the process you're referencing. I guess I was hoping that there might be a plug in of some sorts.

Remove Ads