Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

How to make a site in Turkish/Arabic language?

Hi
    I have a new customer, who wants his website to be in Dutch, English, German, Turkish and Arabic (and possibly another language). But how can I make a site in Turkish/Arabic, because of the (different) characters?

Can anyone help me with this?
    Sasseke

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    You will either need someone to translate it and enter the content in manually and forward them to the appropriate language or use a translator service to do it automatically.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The site will be translated. But I need to enter the characters in such a way, that on the Arabic site are Arabic characters, on the Turkish site Turkish etcetera. I'm used to Dutch/English/German..
    (so somebody else will already translate it for me. I will have to build a site with this text)

Remove Ads