Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Would you use this service?

Member #
    Liked
    720 times
    You can certainly post a link to your site here. The link would pertain to this discussion. I'm sort of really curious about your project. It could be a great idea ... I'm not an expert at web design myself, but there are a lot of designers hanging around.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by matheson View Post
    Hello,

I am 90% complete building this service for myself and am trying to determine if others would want it too. Whether or not it sounds like something you use, could you please provide a brief reason why or why not?

The service:

Whenever I started a new blog post, or any project that required design material (icons,templates,photos,articles,etc.) I wasted tons of time tracking it down, making it look great together, and then paying. This service essentially asks me which categories I'm working with (food, travel, startup, etc. ) and quickly finds relevant content to use for my custom project. It displays relevant templates, icons photos and more ... and sources nearly 100 websites and counting. This allows me to concentrate more on the design/writing and less on searching so I'm loving it.

Does this sound like something you would use? Why or why not?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Mike
    I think this would be great for blogging tbh, I do a lot of research and put together posts, if an app could get some of this together it would be awesome

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by byronc View Post
    I think this would be great for blogging tbh, I do a lot of research and put together posts, if an app could get some of this together it would be awesome
    Definitely byronc. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of material do you usually search for to include in your posts?

Thanks a lot.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    You can certainly post a link to your site here.
    I'm in the process of consulting an attorney to ensure legal issues do not arise, but I promise to update this thread with a link as soon as humanly possible. This is a passion project that has no foreseeable end in sight. Please stay tuned
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads