Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Help posting a page to already existing site

I have created a page with links in dreamweaver. I am not sure how to post the page on an already existing web site. It is done by others but cant figure out how to do it. The page i made is already sliced for links but the site im trying to get the page on has html open so you can add your own linked page in the bio section. hope that is explained right, I am new to this. Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Can you show us the page that you are trying to add it to? Give us the URL to it?

And then, if possible, call your "created page" something like "test.html" and upload it to your website and give us a link to it.

Seeing both of them online separately will help us to guide you.

Member #
    The site im trying to upload to isnt my site. I am designing Bio pages with links for cam girls. Its easy money and someone has to do it LOL! On the site they are on the only way to post the page is with html in the "About me" section. I can creat and post a regular layout but im having trouble doing it and getting the links to work. They work in dreamweaver when testing the page but Im not sure how to create the code to get the links to work with the bio layout that i made.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Sorry, I guess I'm not understanding what you're doing.

Remove Ads