Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Work opprotunities

I am a small business owner looking for a web designer/ developer to make a email templete and a lead generation form that will email our customers when completed. The job is to create a templete that we can reuse again and again on different customers. each time I have a new customer we will need to make a new email flyer by adding their contacts and links into the new email templete. Same for the lead gen for the fields will stay the same but the email the data is sent to will change with the new customers information on it. Along with emailing a customer each time it is complete I would like the leads to be stored in a data base that allows the customers to log in and see leads.

Please email me for the examples of what needed. Thank you

The templete will have
    The company logo
    Email body content
    Social media icons with links ( Facebook etc)
    Buttons which click through the forms ( catalog etc buttons)
    My budget is 2000. It has to be done in two weeks.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Whoever is considering the programming task, it would be nice to know the following things ...

1) Who is your current webhost, and webhost account type? Example, GoDaddy UNIX/LINUX or Windows

2) Do you have a current website? Does the UI (user interface) need to match your site's current design?

3) Will the programmer be given full access to website files, database, and FTP during the duration of programming and tweaking?

4) Are you confident that the email recipients can view HTML email? Not everyone has that enabled on their email clients.

Remove Ads