Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Looking For a Template or Ideas

Hey All- I'm definitely not a web developer, but have put together a few websites using open source templates and code. I am looking for a specific type of template, but can't figure out what to search for when looking for it because of my lack of knowledge. I thought you might be able to help me out. I want to create a portfolio website where the main navigation is just tags and when you click a tag, it brings up each page or window of content with that tag attached to it. Here is a mock-up of the front page:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 12.04.56 PM.jpg

So you'd click photography and it would bring up each project that had the photography tag, or surveillance tag, etc. So I'd like the tags to be the main navigation and not have a "table of contents". Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Im lost here.. So you want your home page to only have what you show in the image? Nothing else at all?

Do you want the content to open up on the same page? Open a whole new page/window? Or take you to a page with the content on it?

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    You may try to design your own template using a web design software template-toaster. With the help of this software you may design any kind of themes or templates in a lesser time without writing the code. You can design completely responsive themes or templates using such software.

Remove Ads