Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Im having trouble with my images

Recently on the website im working on the pictures have been having issues. The resolution and size is fine and the images have a plain white background. However, all the images have recently gained a grey pixel/ watermark look instead of solid white. I've read that it could be to change the pics to .png or resize them but that didnt work. i was wondering if anyone had any tips or has encountered this before. anything would be great i tried to attach a screenshot but it wouldnt work. the problem appeared out of nowhere and everything appears fine on mobile devices. it only shows up on desktop versions of the site.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Most likely, they're just barely darker than white, and the higher color of the desktop monitor shows it better than on mobile. That, or it could be the way the browser is rendering the image. Try in a different browser and see if you have the same problem.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    I've tried in windows explorer, chrome and firefox. The pictures were edited in photoshop to make the backgrounds pure white. Do you know any possible thing that would be causing the website to be rendering weird. It is only a problem sometimes some days they appear fine and other days its really bad.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Give us a link to your page so we can see what you're talking about.

Member #

Remove Ads