Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Flash content can not be viewed on hand phone

I have create a website for my company. Wingson tyres segamat it have a Flash on the main page , Flash got link address to my product. when view on hand phone, it show "This content requires Adobe Flash Player,which is not supported by your device. This content can be viewed on a desktop computer or on mobile devices that support Flash Player."
    I used Flash Slide Maker Professional to do this Flash and Dreamweaver to create my webpage. How do i create a Flash that hand phone can view it easily?
    Please help, Thanks.
    Last edited by choy96; Jun 02nd, 2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: clear tittle

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    You can't make flash compatible with something that doesn't support flash.

Flash is outdated and has been pretty much replaced by HTML5.

The only 'fix' for this would be to re-do the flash area of the website using html/css.

Also, for the website, i'd be re-writing everything that is on those images, it will help with SEO and it will make it easier to read on all devices.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks timbo89 for your reply.
    Sorry, i still new to this and don't understand your answer.
    May i know how to re-do the flash area of the website using html/css? can do it on dreamweaver or any software recommend ?
    What image got problem ? is the background blue color got problem? it seen that loading very slow on the background.
    What do you means SEO?

sorry, too many questions.

thanks

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Choy69, if you don't know what html or css is you should probably look into getting someone to put together a website for you.

You can do it using dreamweaver, or any text editing program. as for the images (i'm talking about the scanned tyer catalogue pages), they will take longer to load, they wont show up as text, so they will not be searchable by any search engines and they will be harder for people to read on any device than text would be.

SEO means Search Engine Optimisation, basically, the better your SEO, the easier it is for search engines to see your website and list it in search results.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Hi Choy,
    Timbo is right, flash is outdated as many devices no longer support it. Anything that is possible with flash is now possible with HTML5 which is viewable on all devices.
    Having said that, the only flash I can see on your website is the video like animation in the top box. I would suggest uploading this is in a video format and then using the HTML 5 flash player which can be found on HTML5 Video.

If you require any assistance please send me a message and we can discuss further.

Remove Ads