Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: A $10K Website Proposal - Have you succeeded in charging $10K?

Member #
    hello there please i need a plugin for online payment platform the used by neteller.com or dixipay.com or if possible a wordpress theme that looks like and has the functions of Neteller.com or dixipay.com. please help anyone

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    wow .. I'm speechless.

what happens on WDF is always entertaining.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Come on, Max. You have to have something to say on this one. Throw a little rubber on the tire fire, buddy!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    I can't really discuss it because Troy Dean is my brother in law.
    But I will say that he really knows his stuff. $10K is nothing,
    you should see what I'm earning from my sites.

NOT!

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    It's a good thing you fully disclosed your relationship, Max. Your claim might have been "in"credible otherwise!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Reading through all of this, makes we feel like I am reading an Info-commercial script lol and I am only through the first page, onto the next page, very entertaining...

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    what a let down, you get to the 3rd and final page and they seemed to have ran off with nothing else to say lmao. Damn who knew you could pull in 10k for a WP site, I am doing it all wrong I guess..... I do know some of my clients have paid over 5k for a crappy WP site, and they are NEVER happy with the end result nor the customer service they receive so they have come to me.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    geezzzz guys
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troydean View Post
    Hi Gang,

I'm THE Troy Dean being referred to in this thread.

First off let me be very clear that I do not stretch the truth in anyway. Anyone with a public internet profile and long term sustainable business cannot afford to stretch the truth - it's bad for business.

@thegame1264 - not sure what I did to upset you so much but happy to help clear things up.

Here's a list of clients who were more than happy to pay my company somewhere between $10K and $20K for their WordPress websites because the websites helped them achieve business goals or solve problems.

The ONLY factor that determines whether or not a client will invest $10K in a website is whether or not they are capable of getting a return on that investment. And if you're an accounting firm charging $20K+ per year for ONE client's taxation needs, them it's a no-brainer.

The technology, design, theme, plugins and other bits and pieces are not what determines the value of a website.

Incidentally, I give away lots of free advice and help to the WordPress community based on my experiences and what I've learnt and yes we also have a premium business accelerator program which over 900 WordPress consultants have been through.

The upshot of this is that the quality of our incoming leads is now much higher because I am seen as someone who teaches others, so it actually helps attract new business.

Oh, and we use some 3rd party tools to build some of our pages because they are quicker than WordPress, however our blogs and main websites are all built on WordPress.

Full disclaimer: some of these websites included design and development - some were dev only.

http://proctormajor.com.au/
    Studio Alto | Brand Design Agency in Melbourne
    Jessica Watson | Youngest to sail solo and unassisted around the world
    Vaada | Victorian Alcohol & Drug Association
    Kitchens, Bathrooms & Interiors | Celia Visser Design, Auckland
    http://videousermanuals.com (my other company)

I hope that clears things up.
    Is that all you can get for a Wordpress site? I'm an international business consultant, maybe you would like to discuss this with me further in my office so you can learn how to double your money.
    Bleau

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    Whoohooo, it sho is cold in these mountains today after that 10 inches of snow we got yesterday.and last night.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Jan 23rd, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
    Bleau

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads