Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Website SEO Design

Is it true that forums will help increase your SEO ranking by providing high quality backlinks to your website. I would love to get your feedback please

JT
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Oct 09th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    I suppose they might, which is why spammers and "SEO experts" do their hardest to get back links. They submit garbage posts only to get a back link inserted.

The problem for them is, forums like this one (WDF) have moderators (like myself) that ban people with the click of a button. Boom, they're gone. I personally never give warnings or 2nd chances.

If someone contributes to discussions, provides positive support and help for others, they can post as many links to their websites as they please.

I never feel bad for banning someone. There are many other forums for them to spam.
    Last edited by mlseim; Oct 12th, 2015 at 12:40 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    197 times
    A little over 5 weeks ago we had a client buy her domain name on a Friday night. One of my developers built her site over the weekend and made it live on a Sunday night. It's a 7 page Wordpress site full width page with no sidebars and a full with page image, no slider. 2000 x 318 pixels with her business name on it built in Photoshop.

Out of the 7 pages it has 12 images in a litebox gallery with alt tags on the pictures and the title under each picture. It has a Google map on the Location page, 900 x 600 pixels Sat. view. The Contact page has a picture of her and her staff with alt tags.

Each page has about five to seven lines of text (articles).

My WP developer got the site verified in Google and Bing.

The following weekend it was on the 3rd page of Google. Each day it moved up a notch or two. It's now ranked number 2 on the front page of Google in her search string. It's also showing up in Bing, Yahoo, and a few more search engine.This even amazes us.

It has no back links yet, no social networking links or forums.

Here's what got it up there so fast. Her domain is dead on what her site is all about. Her Title and Description are what her site is all about. The articles on each page are all about what her business is. Some of her other pages are now being indexed by Bing.Her Keywords are exactly what's needed for her search string and her articles on each page are all about "content'.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Oct 14th, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads