Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Content right next to my image

Hello guys,

I could need some help, I just started Webdeveloping and I tried to create a first Website, but I came across a problem:
    Dreamer's Reality - Mozilla Firefox_001.jpg

Thats the way it should work, everywhere the same distance, but whenever I add some Text this perfection is destroyed:

Dreamer's Reality - Mozilla Firefox_002.jpg

So I want my Text to align to my image and whenever I add more text, it should not be shown.

Help on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Greetings haily

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Post up your code. Codepen.io is a great place to post it so we can mess with it.

A quick nudge in the right direction: The text is flowing around the image like it is supposed to according to the spec. This will happen when any element is either set to display: inline-block or some kind of float. The image will need a container that is greater than or equal to the height of the text.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    The CSS tag you are looking for is "overflow:none". You can either place image and text in the same container (a <div> for instance) or you can place the image in one, the text in another and limit the text length by setting the height of the container div and the overflow:none parameter.

Remove Ads