Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need advice on CMS's.

First I'd like to start off by saying I apologize if this request already exists and I did not see it.

I'm here looking for advice on which CMS to use. I haven't designed a website since around 2000 and I was still using notepad and html. I've messed with a few CMS's in recent history but haven't been able to quite figure them out. I don't want to mention what ones I've toyed with so I can get unbiased opinions.

My end goal is for an EZine site with a BB. I already have phpbb installed and I am in the process of getting that to where I want to be.

What I am looking for is a somewhat easy to use and understand CMS. As I mentioned I've toyed with a few but after a certain point I get confused and googling hasn't helped me much. So what are your recommendations and why?

Thanks in advance for advice and opinions.

Remove Ads