Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Exclamation Looking for help on website problem

Hello, I am looking for some help on a website I put together. I am a novice and am not really good at webdesign.

The website is Hof van Eede

All of a sudden all the links on the website are invisible on safari browser.
    There is no problem on chrome or firefox.

The links should be in black (#000000) and blue on hover (#0000FF). For some reason, they just dissapeared on safari.

See the screenshots for difference between safari and chrome.

Chrome.jpg
    Safari.jpg

Can someone please check the code and see what went wrong here? The site is built with a wordpress theme called suidobashi.

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Ronald Roe; Jan 08th, 2017 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Removed link to malware website

Member #
    Liked
    896 times
    The link you posted was to a site full of malware that took over my browser. I removed it, and I don't want you posting any more links. You are going to have to paste in code on here that you want help with.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Roe View Post
    The link you posted was to a site full of malware that took over my browser. I removed it, and I don't want you posting any more links. You are going to have to paste in code on here that you want help with.
    Sorry, that's strange: the link is this: [EDIT: Malware link removed by TheGAME1264]

It's a normal site, without any malware or anything.
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Jan 08th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2748 times
    No, Ron's right. It has malware on it.

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.hofvaneede.be/

My guess is that you're running an old version of WP and it has been hacked as a result. Whatever the case may be, do not post the link again until you can show that it's clean.

Ron warned you, and now I've warned you. You usually don't get two warnings, but I don't think you did it intentionally. That's the only reason you didn't get banned. We can't have people posting links with malware.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    No, Ron's right. It has malware on it.

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.hofvaneede.be/

My guess is that you're running an old version of WP and it has been hacked as a result. Whatever the case may be, do not post the link again until you can show that it's clean.

Ron warned you, and now I've warned you. You usually don't get two warnings, but I don't think you did it intentionally. That's the only reason you didn't get banned. We can't have people posting links with malware.
    Thank you for your answer. I have scanned and cleaned the website. You were right, it was hacked and infected.

The site is now clean. Can you help me now? [EDIT: it still has malware on it. TheGAME1264]
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Jan 09th, 2017 at 07:03 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2748 times
    It's still infected. I can't let you post that again unless it's clearly removed. Make absolutely sure (use the Sucuri link i provided) that it is removed before you post it again.
    Last edited by TheGAME1264; Jan 09th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    260 times
    WDF has been blacklisted for the last day or two, probably from the link posted by the OP..

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results...orum/forum.php

Member #
    Liked
    2748 times
    I've seen that as well. I reported it in the moderator thread for one of the forum owners to see.

It's not related to the hack we saw, though. I'm not sure why it's coming up with that message, but the hack was pretty obvious. This isn't.

Remove Ads