Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Looking for honest web feedback

Hi Guys,

We've been working hard on a new project. It is for a new products brand. The main thing I am looking for feedback on, is the social brand building concept, which we are calling 'FIND YOUR FLUX'. We have made a few changes following recent feedback of our beta site. Now they are almost completed, it would be great to get further feedback. Best viewed on a desktop, although a very simplified mobile site has been created too.

I would love to hear honest feedback on the concept, design, function.

Anything is greatly received - www.findyourflux.com

Kind Regards,
    Pirlo

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    I can't figure out what it is, or how it will help me.
    That's a problem.
    It should be apparent right on the first page, or I'm going to click-out and not even visit.
    Too much of a mystery to me, so I gave up navigating the site.

Member #
    Liked
    298 times
    I don't see any improvement over what you had before. mlseim pointed out your biggest problem; lack of content. This appears to be design for the sake of design which automatically makes your site suck. Design has two basic purposes; make the site look good and show off your content to its best advantage. Since you have no content, design is a waste of time.

Your pages still load slowly which is another big problem.

ETA: If you are simply looking for a review of your design and you do not wish to reveal your idea for a niche then try adding random text or Lipsum where your content should be if you ever create some. After you do that then your design might be review-able. Just remember that good design loads quickly.
    Last edited by delstu; Jan 28th, 2017 at 03:40 PM.

Remove Ads