Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Login authentication

How to put login authentication to my website?
    I`m currently working on my project and I need to put Login form but I dont have enough knowledge how
    to connect my webpage to database to have a login authentication.....Kindly email me at jgasang1081@feucavite.edu.ph

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    I just wanted to add this ...

Your site doesn't appear to have any server-side scripting.
    No registration or login (as you mentioned), and no active contact forms, or any other kind of server interaction.

Because of the way your site looks and its purpose, I really think you should use WordPress. There are many pre-made WP templates that look similar to your layout. Then you would have all of the user registration/login and online form processing already done for you.

To do it on your own is possible, but if you don't have the knowledge to begin with, you'll have to hire a programmer. You also need to know if your current webhost even allows server-side scripting, such as PHP, MySQL, PDO

More about the login ... you'll have all of the scripting pertaining to registering and login, and then, you'll need all of the admin scripting so someone can control all of the users and permissions to various pages and forms. It's a lot of work, and a lot of scripting.

Remove Ads