Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    With their API, they have info on servers, if you know the server, and they have player info, and map info.
    I don't see anything in their API documentation about "platoons" and "views", or information that you are looking for.
    It seems like the API is for another purpose. But there are other API's that show up in the same Google search?

An API is a "back door" that a website owner gives to people. A way to ask for data from their database without going to their actual web pages. PHP scripting can query data, get a response, and display the data on it's own web page. API's are the preferred method over HTML scraping, which is basically unethical, no permission granted.

Member #
    Ah I see. Thanks for the reply.

So my signature code on Battlelog is accessing that db?

Code:
    URL=http://bf4stats.com/ps4/Archon430][IMGhttp://g.bf4stats.com/sb9aT6Hi/ps4/Archon430.png[/IM][/URL

I had to edit out some of the ] for the code to show up

Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    API - BF4

You said you don't want to use this API service, but I can't find any other API's for bf4.

Everything I look up about getting data points to bf4stats.com

I guess you're out of luck.

Member #
    I was confused. That was when I thought it was the API to that site site alone. But I suppose that site is reflecting the battlog site or maybe that is the actual Battlelog API. I posted on their forum but haven't received a reply yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads