Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Can this be Achieved with Wordpress - Beautiful Site

Performance | Samsung Gear S3 - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site

So I went and got myself one of these smartwatches and it is awesome but a key selling point was the website, I love the menu system and the animated graphics as you scroll down.

I would like to recreate it on my own sites, however I am a Wordpress developer using Visual Composer. Please could anybody out there let me know if this could be achieved with Wordpress and if not, what technologies shall I learn to have the skills to recreate a site like this.

Thank you, any help greatly appreciated.
    BW

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    You're talking about Samsung. They probably spent tens of thousands of dollars on their website, using top development companies. I would have to say "no", you can't duplicate that with WordPress. What skills? It's a combination of many people, all with different skills. One person did not make the Samsung website. I would say 5-10 very talented designers and programmers made their site. And then, a lot of tweaking and scrutinizing by many other people, both at Samsung and the site design company.

Member #
    Thank you mlseim, maybe I am showing a bit of naiveté in this respect, I did not want to replicate it exactly but was interested in the technologies that they may have been using such as angular or something similar. I understand I would not be able to do such a good job on my own but because it is so awesome, If I created something that was 10% as good then I would be happy. I notice that the page is split into segments with alternating black and white backgrounds I can achieve that with visual composer, also that each segment has a background graphic so I could also achieve that. I'm not sure how to emulate the menu system with visual composer, that would be pretty cool, so I'm not sure if anybody knows if that is possible with visual composer or another Wordpress plugin..

Thanks for your response.

Member #
    I've had the same issue with my website and I just don't know what to do anymore. Good thing a friend referred me to Vartheta | New York City Web Development and it was done in a flash! It's always better to let the professionals take care of issues like this. Now, I have an awesome and responsive eCommerce store for all of my products! Unfortunately, this left me another problem... With my store is doing so well and clients enjoying clicking through products and adding them to their cart, I can't process orders right away! Please help!

Member #
    I don't really care for that website to be honest, it's kinda kludgy & the navigation is all over the place. But to each his own.

Remove Ads