Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question I need your help/advise

Good day,

Pls I am a Newbie here and a novice in website design, though I have a couple of websites built with WYSIWYG/WordPress.

Please advise me on the best theme/way to build my proposed site: the site is meant to be a Market Hub, where agents/subscribers registered and upload their wears. i.e. a website of Vendors' multiple stores. I am mostly use to WordPress and would appreciation recommendation for WordPress Theme/Template.

Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    I'm going to say that what you are doing will be too much for Wordpress. That's my opinion. You would be better off finding an existing script made for what you're doing, perhaps hiring someone to install and customize. Your project is a fairly advanced endeavor. It will be like an eBay buy-now type of script that allow vendor stores. A ton of backend admin management, and the website will require full time support.
    Last edited by mlseim; Jul 13th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.

Member #
    Hello! I agree with mlseim, it will be difficult for Wordpress. Honestly, your future website will be overloaded and this will affect on it work. Maybe you should try another platform? Between that, I found excellent information from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog...-system-guide/ about the bootstrap. Maybe you might need it. Good luck!
    Last edited by Gielakar; Jul 19th, 2017 at 07:27 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    the guys are right avoid wordpress.

for what you are trying the html should be cake and the php intermediate , if however you are going to have money exchaned on the site everthing on the backen would have to be 100% .

My recommendation is if you dont have the knowledge to code it especially the backend of it, hire a company , it will cost you a bit though
    or go with a reputable freelancer .

Remove Ads