Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need Help Removing "The Page Builder" From My Header

In trying to make a new website, using WordPress 4.8, the Shopkeeper theme, the WooCommerce plugin, and the WPBakery Visual Composer plugin, the words "The Page Builder" appear just to the right of my logo in the header. Obviously, I would like to remove them; however, I don't know how to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    First give us a link to your site so we can see it.

This sounds like a "sub title" that you would change using the admin dashboard. General settings and then where the title, sub title, logo stuff is at. The theme itself might have some configuration, under "appearance" , themes, customize.

Member #
    Thank you for your time and effort in responding for my request for help. Only moments ago, I received an answer from the Shopkeeper theme support team, and, yes, you were right: the problem was the fact that I had a menu which needed to be removed by going to the dashboard, then Appearances, etc., just as you had conjectured. At any rate, it took care of the problem, so I can now move on.

Once again, I appreciated the help and support offered by you guys! You certainly help a lot of people, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

How do I mark this thread as being solved?

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    We don't mark things as "solved" ... but we'll just keep the post here for others to see. If you have any more problems, let us know. You are doing the right thing by asking the theme author for answers to questions. They probably have a blog/forum for other information.

Remove Ads