Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

I Need Help With Basically Everything...

Hello all!

For the longest time Ive wanted to make a website. It would be fun and there would always be a ton of members talking, RPing, et. However, it is a "little" harder than I thought it was going to be.

I want to make a virtual pet site, like Mweor or Flight Rising. Take Mweor for example. Here, you raise cats (or Mweors as they are called). You feed/water them, play with them, and explore with them. Then, there is the community part where you RP, show off your art, advertise sales, etc. However, Im not sure wich language(s) i need in order to make it. I also dont know which
    free
    host is best.

Ill try to give you all of the information that I can, and we can talk over email if you would like. Thank you for your time!

Member #
    Liked
    298 times
    No free host will provide the resources you will need to build such a site. They are for a basic website at most.

Start by telling us what you know about web development. Do you know HTML, CSS, and Javascript? What else do you know?

Remove Ads