Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Exclamation Top Nav Menu disappeared after some updates?

I was doing some automatic updates for my plugins I believe and without realizing it my top nav menu that has always been working, just disappeared on me and I noticed just an hour ago. Athletic Sports Store - Online sports equipment is the site. See the top? Just nothing, there used to be a solid white bar with black text as the menu options like "Outside Sports" and "Winter Sports" Now its all blank and I am truly in need of advice! Thank you so much! I'll even pay someone to screenshare and help me figure it out. anything to get this back and running!!!
    Thank you!!Screenshot (27).jpghelppadding.jpg See thats how it used to look!

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    It's a wordpress theme.

I'm thinking there is a setting in the dashboard that was told to not display the main menu.

That setting could be in the theme customize, or general settings, or the "menu settings".

It could be as simple as a checkbox clicked.

Make sure all of your plugins are active. Possibly the plugin update turned one of them off?

See here how people are asking author for help, but you must prove you purchased it:
    Others have had menu issues in the past ...
    https://themeforest.net/item/sportbi...omments?page=2

If this is where you purchased the theme, you might want to ask within their forum?
    https://themeforest.net/item/sportbikes-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/16180226

Last edited by mlseim; Sep 25th, 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    It's a wordpress theme.

I'm thinking there is a setting in the dashboard that was told to not display the main menu.

That setting could be in the theme customize, or general settings, or the "menu settings".

It could be as simple as a checkbox clicked.

Make sure all of your plugins are active. Possibly the plugin update turned one of them off?

See here how people are asking author for help, but you must prove you purchased it:
    Others have had menu issues in the past ...
    https://themeforest.net/item/sportbi...omments?page=2

If this is where you purchased the theme, you might want to ask within their forum?
    https://themeforest.net/item/sportbikes-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/16180226

I can't find a single thing anywhere in appearance or dashboard or anywhere in my settings on wordpress. And my support ran out a while back so i'd have to pay 45 dollars just to get this guy to help me get my menus back..... im sad.
    Can I pay anyone to help me?
    P.S. I Just deactivated all plugins and nothing changed
    Last edited by bilonix; Sep 25th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    If you can trust me, create a new user with admin rights and private message me with the username / password. I would be willing to look for free, perhaps tomorrow evening (Tuesday). I can't promise I'll find the solution, but I have a lot of Wordpress experience. You don't know me at all, but it's the best I can do. I'm unable to schedule any time for Skype ... never sure when I'll be available. If you get desperate, think about it. Otherwise, $45 isn't so much to purchase it again and get help.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    If you can trust me, create a new user with admin rights and private message me with the username / password. I would be willing to look for free, perhaps tomorrow evening (Tuesday). I can't promise I'll find the solution, but I have a lot of Wordpress experience. You don't know me at all, but it's the best I can do. I'm unable to schedule any time for Skype ... never sure when I'll be available. If you get desperate, think about it. Otherwise, $45 isn't so much to purchase it again and get help.
    Sent you a message mate, thank you.

Remove Ads