Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

I want a scrollable horizontal video gallery like this one!

Hey, I'm a noob using Squarespace for my website. I want a video gallery like this one. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how?

Nothing But Thieves | Official Website - just click the videos menu button or scroll down.

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    So with a little bit of googling I have found this which you want to achieve.

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howt...tal_scroll.asp - Horizontal Scrolling effect

jQuery Plugin To Embed Youtube Video In Modal Popup - ShowYtVideo | Free jQuery Plugins - Youtube popup modal

Hope this helps!
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Beautiful! I'm going to give it a try. I'll probably be back here for help !

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18 View Post
    So with a little bit of googling I have found this which you want to achieve.

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howt...tal_scroll.asp - Horizontal Scrolling effect

jQuery Plugin To Embed Youtube Video In Modal Popup - ShowYtVideo | Free jQuery Plugins - Youtube popup modal

Hope this helps!

Ok, so I got my horizontal scroll box - took some learning CSS to mostly understand what's happening...but now the jquery script... I downloaded it but I have no clue how to upload it. I'm using wordpress and Elementor as my page builder.
    I'm trying to make it so when the image is clicked, the youtube video shows up in a lightbox using the script you sent a link to.

help3.jpg

I'm using an Ocean WP child theme.

I'd really appreciate some pointers on where to put the script folder and how to call it. I'm a noob like I said.
    Thanks

Remove Ads