Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Transparent header but canít get rid of header background above it

This is in Wordpress...
    My page is offline otherwise Iíd show you..iím a beginner.

Iím using beaver builder (Free) and used this plugin to make the header transparent. Theme is Astra. For some reason when the page loads everything looks good but the page is scrolled down exactly the width of the header. Then when I scroll up there is this ugly gray header. How do I get rid of that header up above?

https://ibb.co/mSToiw
    https://ibb.co/kCXQVb

I asked on the plugin page, but I'm not actually sure where to be asking this question because I figure it may be something else that I'm missing or a simple line of code somewhere could fix it.

Thanks

Member #
    It's very difficult to debug a problem without being able to analyze the code, let alone not even being able to see the site at all.
    I looked at the links. You're a musician? Me too I play guitar as well.

If you could post the site on a free Web host that'd help.
    If you could provide access to the code, like on an FTP site, that'd probably be enough for me to find the problem for you.
    I've used this host many times with great success. It's free and they've got FTP.

Remove Ads