Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How To Gather User Input on Displayed Images?

I want to create a website that includes a part that gathers user preference on IMAGES shown:

1) Ask several questions that allow the reader to select their preferred image among several images shown. I want this to display on my website and allow users to answer on my website (I do NOT want users to have to click on a link that takes them to another website where they take a survey).

2) Ask for the user's email address on my website by simply typing in their email in a space provided (I do NOT want them to click on a link that takes them somewhere else).

* Can you recommend a website builder for this?

I do not want to have to learn this by trial and error of multiple website builders (which requires me to set up an account, a password, learn their system, etc .... only to learn that I cannot do what I want when I get to that point).

Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    I just noticed this post.

Did you ever find anything yet?

More questions ...
    Do the users have to register and login in order to pick preferences?
    How many times do they have to pick?
    Do their selections remained saved in a database?
    What is the purpose ... what is supposed to happen once they pick the preference?

Remove Ads