Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Question- How To?

Hard to explain so heres an example

For a nutrition website
    Users can go on the site and go to a database. In the database they can select various options which would randomly generate a meal plan. The options would include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack. Things they didnít eat. Or specific dietary needs. It would also be able to generate multiple meals or single meals. Each meal would be randomized so that three different parts were interchanged. For example one might read steak, potatoes and brocolli. While the next might read chicken, carrots and rice.

I just not sure how to make this in the most efficent way. Would it be possible through wordpress or a particular application.

Thanks for your help

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    you need some some sort of server side scripting. not sure whether wordpress caters for that, I'm kinda new myself

Member #
    Liked
    726 times
    If you use wordpress, you can spend only $25 and get a plug-in that might do everything you want:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/build-a-...lugin/15783001

If not using wordpress, they have a JQuery method that would require programming to an existing website (not wordpress):
    https://codecanyon.net/item/jquery-b...lugin/10972943

Those are just two I found in about 30 seconds.
    Google search might find other options or methods.

Remove Ads