Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Adding preload screen with animation

Hi guys! I'm currently building an e-commerce store with woocommerce+wordpress and i feel my store is kind of boring and i wanna add some touch to it.
    So I look around and found this website (bouguessa.com) I really attracted to their animation that show up before their real website, and want to create something similar.

I did some research before, some of them create animation by adding CSS code into their website which i found that only can create spinning circle or loading bar, what I want is something that I can customize with my own like on the bouguessa.com which represent their brand.

Is that only a matter of creating an animation and put it on my website? can i put it into wordpress website? what is the step to add the animation into wordpress site?

Ps.I really dont know about the coding stuff.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    In the case of that site, what you have is images that are moved using CSS transforms and transistions. Essentially, the page is loaded with the logo in place. Using the JS onload event, they add a class to the body tag. The CSS for that class causes those images to transition to a new position, and then disappear.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads