Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

WP + Woocommerce Shipping integration

Hi guys,

I have been searching far and wide and have had absolutely no success with this. I am looking for a way to be able to send my customers a confirmation email with shipping information. I want to be able to have a link for them to click that I provide the URL to the tracking page for.

I have tried all the big dogs (aftership, etc) and my courier company seems to be one of the only ones in the country (New Zealand) that is not supported. Ideally I want to be able to have a section in the order page and be able to either click something to send it manually, or somewhere to input the tracking information that automatically send when I mark the order as complete.

Surely there has to be something around or am I looking at some deep code probably way beyond my capabilities?

Thanks in advance for any help, I will be forever greatful if I can get something setup.

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    If you are able to provide a URL to the tracking page, does that mean you DO have access to shipping information for your "New Zealand courier"?

Remove Ads