Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Wordpress - responsive column spacing off

Hi,

Would really appreciate some help with the Responsive design of my portfolio pages using the Movedo theme by GCreatives. At this URL (CLOUDSENSE | FACTORY MEDIA ? Moving Glass | Video Production | Media Production Company), the elements are spaced as I wish, but then on a mobile phone, there is far too big a gap between the columns containing the body text, the 'OUR ROLE' column, and the back button. I have got some of the other pages to be spaced correctly by reducing the bottom margin of the row containing the body text and 'OUR ROLE', but due to this one containing less body text, I cannot close up the gap between the first 2 columns, unless there is some way of reducing the bottom margin of columns to negatives?

It also doesn't help that the WP Bakery backend editor won't load when trying to editing my Portfolio items despite me changing the settings in the Role Manager...

Some help would really be appreciated as I have a fair few of these to add. I'm not great with Wordpress so a less crude method would be so incredibly helpful. Also a thing to note is that some pages will end up having more icons in 'Our Role' which may affect the best method to use, see here - FRICTION | FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS ? Moving Glass | Video Production | Media Production Company

Thanks!
    Last edited by willber92; Feb 22nd, 2018 at 01:51 AM.

Remove Ads