Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

web designing digital media project

hi guys so it only been less than 2 month since i start web design course but when i started it already been a month pass so it really hard to catch up because at that time they already do html and it really hard to understand css like i understand 20 % back then and now end is near and they give us the project of make web site and i get digital media probably the best one and most confusing one so can anyone let me know what should i do it in like what should i add any reference and anything good which can done by html ,css , java script and bootstrap and remember i still not catch up to alot of stuff on it so please help otherwise i will get failed which i don't want because management lie to me on first place and i don't have enough time to argue those loser

Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    We don't know all the "rules". I would find a free HTML5 template and customize it. But maybe you are not allowed to do that? Does your web page have to be 100% created by you?

Normally we don't do homework. And it sounds like you might have a lack of English as your first language ... that will make it hard for us to communicate.

Remove Ads