Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Amazing social media idea

Hello I'm new here. My name is Josh. I have this dream and a great idea for a MySpace type site. It will apply to a certain group of people that I can't disclose because I don't want my idea getting stolen. I have no idea where to start I need help. If I do this right I will make millions of dollars. I would gladly take care of anyone who really helps here. This site would need to be like MySpace where you can have friends but the most important part would be where a group of at least 6 people could talk live like a Skype type thing. Could I patent this idea? A social media site that apply to a certain group of ppl?? This is my dream please help I don't even know where to start... Thank you

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    I'm in America, where if you connect with the right people and put your mind to something, you can be whatever you wish to be. The issue here is that you don't have the skills needed to fulfill your dream, so you need to connect with the right people. It will be really difficult to find someone who has the time to sit down and do all of the programming for you, so you'll have to hire someone. Not sure what country you live in, but if you watch shows like Shark Tank, you'll see that people have great ideas, but they spend $100K of their personal money to build a prototype. Some of the ideas make millions, some don't.

You will need to find a programmer and meet with him, her or them. Have them sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect your idea. Then get ready to spend perhaps $5000 to $20000 to have them create a platform, or framework for your web site. At first it will just be a proof of concept on a small scale. Something to test market your idea and see what other people think of it. Then, you spend another $20K to scale it up on a real dedicated, secure server.

If you spend $100K to make "millions of dollars", then you've made a great investment. You'll be a millionaire.

This idea of yours is your dream, and you don't know where to start. My answer is you create a non-disclosure agreement specifically describing your idea and the requirements. Find a programmer (freelancer or company) and meet with them. They will sign the agreement and give you a quote on what it will cost to create the proof of concept. Have $10K, $20K on hand to pay them. When they have a basic framework in place, you will test it out on groups of people who themselves have signed the non-disclosure agreement.

Put your idea into actually reality, pay the remaining needed money to make it full-scale, sit back and rake in the millions of dollars.

That is exactly how this person became a millionaire on a simple idea of the "smiley sponge":
    https://scrubdaddy.com/

That's what America is all about!

Good luck with your dream.

Member #
    if you want connect with more people for your business.Here social media is perfect choice but it may vary on different countries.So should be analyse which country people will be spend more time on social media.I think this one useful to you

Remove Ads