Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Sitemap Flow Components

Hi everyone, my first post here. I decided to create my own sitemap components, and share these with the UXD community.

Feel free to use & edit them for your projects (commercial and otherwise) - licensed under the CC BY 4.0. Use it for work released in public, release you own version - I only ask for attribution to me (keep the original license message bar) and it would be nice if you added a link to the original site. D

Two versions: a PhotoLine (native source) file, and a SVG that can be loaded up in just about any other design software.

The PLD version is non-destructive and easily skinnable:
    • document colours (swatches)
    • editable core elements (changes made to the original components on the left result in global changes). Adjust to your liking within minutes.
    • 72 distinctive page thumbnails
    • 12 modal dialog thumbnails
    • other handy components to integrate user flow in your sitemaps.
    • constructed on a 20x20 layout grid, 5x5 design grid
    • Unique IDs and labels. I always build a content inventory with unique IDs that link to each page thumbnail in my sitemaps/user flows.

If you have any additional requests, missing components, let me know, and I may add it. I'd be interested in learning how I might improve them based on your comments and usage. I am working on an example, and will upload it later next week.

Get it here: Sitemaps Reimagined

Member #
    I really appreciate you sharing it will really help to see the whole website negation ...

Remove Ads