Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Hi you guys i'm new too just joined now
    i've similar interset to what Omaru commented, but in my case i'm really keen on web desgning yet i want to hear your opnions.
    however i only 2 programming languages HTML AND CSS

Member #
    There are many free coding website courses and tutorials out there. You can even download some apps to your phone so you learn to code a site on your own time. I like code academy they were and are still helpful for me. The other thing you should do is research the type of site you are looking to make stylistically, because you could make your life easier coding on the front end if you can find a theme that fits your visual identity you creatively are looking for.

I also think you may want to put a bit more thought into the functions you will be creating for the site. Most parents who are into their children's education also want a way to communicate with the teacher. Maybe there is a way you can offer way for parents to direct message a teacher about grades, disciplinary issues. The easier and more efficient you can make communication for the site you are building the better it'll be. There are some github projects and programmers who can help you alongside the course you may find. Good luck!

Member #
    Here is a resource i used to learn: https://www.stepbystephtml.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads