Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

wordpress theme needed for an actress's personal website

Hi
    i am looking for a high quality wordpress theme for my client , she is a reputed actress and model. theme have well portfolio, news post system, testimonial highlight system, upcoming event. different kind of effect. photo and video gallery and contact pages.

please suggest

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Well since she is a reputed actress I am sure you want to give her the best site possible.

I would suggest that you keep in mind that there are so many plugins available for Wordpress that you could use any theme and add the plugins to do everything you want. One of the nicest Wordpress sites I have seen was based on a free theme but had really good graphics added. You might be better off just going with a free theme and then finding the best plugins for each section of the site.

If you want to go with a premium theme I would suggest Avaya. It is one of the top selling themes now and does have most of the features you want. However in some of those categories you may want to shop around and there may be some elements where you can find something in a plugin not included that may fit what you want better.

Member #
    It seems like you have pretty good idea of what you want to create. There are some pretty interesting themes out there. I think you should try Theme Forest. Since they have a large collection of themes you can review. How easy do you want her audience to connect with her and her content?

Member #
    thanks a lot. actually i interested to use less plugin. if any features have pre built with theme that'll be perfect, plugins are the last option.

anyway, your suggested theme should be Avaya or Avada?

Member #
    Liked
    135 times
    Sorry for my mistake. The one I suggested should have read Avada.

Remove Ads