Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

I'm developing a front end application for learning html5 and css3.

Developing an application to easily learn the two basic front end languages as for html5 and css3. All who complete the course will have the privilege to be hosted free for 1 year and get a free top level domain to compliment that hosting year free. I will launch it in 1 month today. All who want to learn it will be 2.99 for the app.

Any ideas for things to add or put into it as improvements?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tectonic16; Jun 08th, 2018 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Your ideas?

Member #
    Please give me your thoughts and ideas?

Member #
    Liked
    716 times
    It depends on the content of your tutorial.

If it's really fantastic people might be willing to pay. There are so many free tutorials available online, you would need to make yours a step above and somehow spread the word via social media? The other issue is more people are just using pre-made responsive templates or web page builders.

Can we see a preview of what the content might be ... sort of a few snippets of the app?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    It depends on the content of your tutorial.

If it's really fantastic people might be willing to pay. There are so many free tutorials available online, you would need to make yours a step above and somehow spread the word via social media? The other issue is more people are just using pre-made responsive templates or web page builders.

Can we see a preview of what the content might be ... sort of a few snippets of the app?
    I cannot kiss an tell just yet. But I want to make it more interactive for the learner to be able to play around with basic coding to see what it will do. After the 411 I want to give users the ability to fix a html file that I will rearrange incorrectly to see if they will be able to fix the code to be able to move to the next level.

Remove Ads