Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Is appsdui.xyz a strong domain? What's your opinion!?

Give me some advice. The domain stands for apps device user interface. Xyz was not what I prefer but a friend linked me to it and I got it free. So why not? I think the name will hold heavy density for the words and abbreviation I used. Your idea?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    723 times
    Is it a website for the general public, or something only a few people will use?

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Well for me when I hear DUI I don't think of device user interface. I can't see an zyz url as having much value. Usually only .com, .net and .org have much value. I have a bunch of URL's and one I have has a .ws which I sometimes wonder if it is worth keeping. If I had the same address with a .com I could likely sell it for 50-100K

Still if you got it for free the price is right. I just question if you will get much more than you are paying for.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    Is it a website for the general public, or something only a few people will use?
    It will be for everyone who wishes to learn the front end fundamental coding languages

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by turboguy View Post
    Well for me when I hear DUI I don't think of device user interface. I can't see an zyz url as having much value. Usually only .com, .net and .org have much value. I have a bunch of URL's and one I have has a .ws which I sometimes wonder if it is worth keeping. If I had the same address with a .com I could likely sell it for 50-100K

Still if you got it for free the price is right. I just question if you will get much more than you are paying for.
    Turboguy I definitely see what you mean. It's a shame DUI must have a more negative understanding then the more innovative simularity of a "user interface". But then again the meanings are shared and have two meanings to the term. As for xyz tld I Def would prefer com domain for the simple fact of it being the extention that the world understands. Xyz an many of these new tld extensions are not gonna be remembered like com is and will always be. Tbh I wanted it just so I might at least be indexed on searches up until I register the "com" and "net" tlds. I see these new top level domains being only good for domain parking at least until the world knows they exist.

Member #
    Liked
    723 times
    aahh ... this is for your front-end learning app.

I would think your URL is too hard to remember, but you can always have another domain name later on pointing to your site.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    aahh ... this is for your front-end learning app.

I would think your URL is too hard to remember, but you can always have another domain name later on pointing to your site.
    Yes after this brief discussion I think I will reiterate the domain and follow it with ("com") tld for best. Instead of apps DUI. Maybe (uidesign.com) or something less confusing to the definition.

Remove Ads