Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

HELP! landing page solution

Hello fellow webdesigners.

I need to know how to make a script like the one on this homepage: Pricebutler

The homepage is in danish, so you probably won't understand the language, but the thing I want to know is.

How do you make a script that, when you click on one of the boxes, it adds the price down in the left hand corner?

I just can't figure it out.

Hope someone can help. If there's a wordpress plugin for it, I feel like a lucky man

Have a great day!

/Nick

Member #
    Liked
    702 times
    They are not using wordpress.

They are using JQuery to control the clicking and dynamic page stuff. Not sure if they are using any PHP/AJAX, which is PHP server-side along with JQuery. Using PHP would allow some content management and database control for anyone that had the admin to do that.

But essentially it's JQuery.

It's at the bottom of their HTML below the footer where they are linking to javascripting:
    Code:
    <divclass="footer-copyright">
    <divclass="container center">
    &copy; 2018 Pricebutler ApS | <ahref="/privacy">Politik om cookies & Privatliv</a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </footer>
    <scriptsrc="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <scripttype="text/javascript"src="/assets/bower_components/materialize-css/materialize.min.js"></script>
    <scripttype="text/javascript"src="/assets/js/functions.min.js"></script>
    <scripttype="text/javascript">

Remove Ads