Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Website Creation Help.

Good morning, afternoon, or night.

My father and I are trying to create a website for his business, but we are having a few problems. We are mostly tying to figure out what website creation service would fit with what he is trying to do, and/or what extension to use if needed. My father would be using the website to help people who day-trade, and/or are into the stock market. The main concern we have is, what web service would support the items he needs on his site.

For the first concern, he wants to setup some form of subscription. He wants to use paid memberships to collect income, and also eliminate individuals who could cause problems and interfere with people who are benefiting from his help.

The next issue would be adding in live stream video. He wants it set up so that his members can see what he is doing, and for them to follow along with what he is trying to teach them. We want the live stream visible to the members only, mostly due to the fact that he is trying to help them make money.

The last concern is for a live chat/chat room, that way if his members need any assistance during his stream or after, he would be able to help them right away.

Thank you for your time.

Member #
    Liked
    710 times
    What you're doing is going to be very advanced. I don't think you can just use a webhost like GoDaddy and "whip-up" a website. I suggest he search for an actual web development company and have it done by professionals. It will be expensive, but it will be done correctly and securely. If you live in the U.S. near a larger city, there will most likely be a web developer (professional) nearby ... someone that can meet in person.

Remove Ads