Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By merrontech

Thread: Temporary / business card websites

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Temporary / business card websites

Hi, I'm building a few websites and want to put something up as a temporary website until the full website is ready.

Like an under construction website except it won't say under construction, it will just feature the logo, contact details, possibly a button and a few sentences of text (no scrolling down or menu of any kind). As far as the visitor knows, it's just a very minimal website.

I tend to call them calling card websites or business card websites but I'm not finding what I'm looking for when I search Google.

I want it to look really clean and have a few ideas but am struggling to find many examples of this kind of website for inspiration (I have seen them before).

Does anyone know what else this type of website is called or have any examples or templates of this type of website?

Member #
    Liked
    66 times
    Close - these are called vCards / vCard websites!
    Tawesoft <-- hire me here if you need a Go or Python webdev

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I would google start bootstrap and head over to that site.

They have plenty of outstanding and free fully responsive bootstrap, html, css templates.

There templates are super easy to work with and make your own. Great resource to have in your tool box.

Good luck

Remove Ads