Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Wordpress Theme Suggestion

Hi guys!
    Please i need Wordpress theme suggestions as the attached website mockup. The Wordpress Theme can be free or premium, thanks...

You can also recommend the best page builder, whether Elementor or Visual Composer, thanks .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    My suggestion would be the Vantage theme by Site Origin. It is one of the easiest themes to use. It could create the exact look you showed in your mock up. It comes with a site builder that is quite good. It is a free theme and the free version should do all you want. If you want to go to the premium paid version is it very inexpensive.

One of the members here has posted a lot of information on this them and one of the last she did was a step by step tutorial on how her firm sets up the Vantage theme. Do a search for bleau canon and read some of her posts. It will be quite helpful for you.

I have used the Vantage theme on a number of my sites and love it.

Remove Ads