Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Need help with WordPress theme searching

Hello,

Could someone please help me find a WordPress theme for Freelance Video Editing Services, or simmilar, so I will be able to add my Showreel on the top of the page(with muted autoplay)*and portfolio + contact + testimonials sections like this*http://www.arty-media.net/

I made this website using DIVI but alot of people says DIVI is not good option and I can find simple theme for my little needs, but the problems is, I search for it for 2 years already and I can't find anything that fits my needs! Maybe you know better where to search or you have better eye and experience.

Thank you for your time

-Arty

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    That sounds like a relatively simple one-page theme with a video hero section to me. You should be able to find something like that.

If you don't like Divi, have you checked out Elementor? Maybe it would be a better page-builder solution for you.

Either way, your website really needs some work in terms of performance. PageSpeed Insights is really not impressed.

Remove Ads