Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Please tell me your feedback

Hello there, I am new to website designing. I designed this webpage recently https://www.oliviashousing.com/. I am looking for expert advice. What do you think about the responsive aspect of the website? Anyone please review and tell me your feedback so that I can make improvements.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Looks solid overall. I think it could use some more images to break up all the text on the homepage. This also applies to other pages. The main call to action could also stand out more. Links could use a different color, they don't really pop right now. Responsiveness works well for me. Nice job!

Member #
    MD, I agree with "nshep". It looks very good! You may want to address the underneath structure, a few issues.... missing alt/title tags, missing canonical tags, etc... again, site looks great! I hope this helps.

Member #
    Looks neat and nice to me. I like how the interface is built, it is user friendly! It's like you don't have to move from the homepage because everything the user is looking for is already there. Man! How I wish I can design a website just like you do! Cheers!

Remove Ads