Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Post Recommended books for web UI/designing

Hi guys, any recommended books on web design (UI), more to like the science and theory of designing, like teaches us about the spacing, font type or font size, good places of photos or the size of the photos, or what colour sets matches and what colour is good to use etc. thought there are thousands of options available but being able to have the ability or sense of choosing the right properties and elements is a good asset to have that can define an outstanding design. very much appreciated

Member #
    Subscribed! I need recommendations too haha

Member #
    I know you wanted books but I normally look for this kind of information online. Because you can go really indepth on the specific part you want and a lot of different people are testing different stuff so there is more varied look at it. Cool learning programming from books I think this is like the perfect topic for the search engines.

There's like even more info around about this at the moment online because its trending.

Remove Ads