Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Which is best for web design prices or quotes?

hi everyone. I am wondering what is best for website pricing and how to show it on page. Most places just have quotes as in contact us to get a quote and I understand that but I am not looking for big custom projects I get enough of that in my day job

I think website price quotes maybe scare off smaller customer jobs which is the type I want but i cannot see any companies giving up front pricing for their web design displaying it without the contacting us part, is this even done? im not sure whats best to do here.

I was thinking i would use those price box things you see, I dont know the name but they show cost and information in boxes has anyone got a good example of it il be using cms for these small projects.

any advice or examples would be appreciated thank you

Member #
    Liked
    720 times
    How can you quote without knowing what the client's requirements are?
    That's why they don't post quotes.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kall247 View Post
    I was thinking i would use those price box things you see, I dont know the name but they show cost and information in boxes has anyone got a good example of it il be using cms for these small projects.
    I prefer a mix of both. Small, medium, large AND offer. The art of selling services is to make "packages" in order to lower the thresholds. Clear defined packages (what do I get?) makes it easy to decide. And the offer option for more advanced websites.

Member #
    Depending on your needs, building a website can cost anywhere between $100 and $500. If you need a feature-rich, custom-built website, it can go as high as $30,000 or more. To build a small website, you'll need to have a budget for the domain name and web hosting.

Member #
    thanks for replies

i was thinking of setting prices for customers and say what is included as i said i dont want big custom jobs is that ok to do

thank u sibert that is what i was thinking too

Remove Ads