Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Calling multiple functions at the same time?

My question is a little bit involved. Suppose I want to create a website in which someone draws a picture with a widget and submits a verbal description and once these two actions are performed and the material submitted, they are shown information that is previously hidden. How would I go about setting up something like this? Would the hidden information that is displayed to the user be stored on the website itself or routed from somewhere else?

I also want to store separate "targets" that will contain sets of hidden information, and I want a random number generator to select these targets at random. I have the random number generator's HTML itself, I just need to know how to make it randomly select these pieces of information, and then display the information after the user submits both a drawing and a verbal description of what he thinks the target is.

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    Is this a native app that is downloaded for an iphone (IOS) or Android?

If this is for a web page (website) it is difficult to access someone's microphone and have it record, then stream to your website. You're talking about a verbal audio recording. Unless you mean 'verbal' as a user typing words into a text box.

Can you elaborate on that?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    Is this a native app that is downloaded for an iphone (IOS) or Android?

If this is for a web page (website) it is difficult to access someone's microphone and have it record, then stream to your website. You're talking about a verbal audio recording. Unless you mean 'verbal' as a user typing words into a text box.

Can you elaborate on that?
    I had meant verbal as opposed to pictorial, although I did figure this part out.

Remove Ads