Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Looking for help with a project

Hi i was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction, Iv'e been tasked with rebuilding a friends website but i'm sort of lost for ideas on how to achieve what they're after. ive been given two website as examples of what he wants which are; ischoolconnect.com and www.applyboard.com

im looking for help on if there's any other way i can make the application process and elegibilty checker and matcher without the use of AI as its too far out of the realm of my web developer skills i was wondering if anyone knew of any type of plugins via word press or proprietary software i could buy/rent that would do the same? basically he wants students from abroad to be able to signup through the website and be able to apply to worldwide universities and be matched with certain courses based on what qualifications and skills ect they have entered into the application? and also some type of data mining plugin or software to take all the details from the universities websites?

any help or info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
    Paul

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    Are you a designer or developer? What are your skill levels?

Remove Ads