Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Is it worth getting this particular fix on Fiverr??

Hello everyone,

First of all I absolutely don't know anything about coding..
    I need some serious help on an issue I've been investing hours trying to resolve. I am currently working on my Website called PureThermos (Debut Theme) and I am facing a truly disabling issue: The adaptability of the website when switching from desktop to mobile. The image's resizing system literally prevents me from achieving the website's design that I want to set up. Please refer to the linked images as an example of the issue. The issue applies to literally every images I am trying to implement. I am totally open for any type of solution as long as it let me apply the desired design both on mobile and desktop. It could be for example a system that would let me upload two different versions of a picture with different sizing; one for mobile and one for desktop, the small adjustment from one screen size to another would then be less noticeable. But, as I said, your are the professionals and I am open to any solutions which can effectively resolve my problem.

Best regards,

Adam.G

Capture décran 2020-11-22 à 23.12.06.jpgCapture décran 2020-11-22 à 23.11.36.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    760 times
    If you have the ability to edit your "index.htm" or "index.php" file you can modify the styles.

But we need a bit more information, as to, are the images supposed to be full width of the screen?
    Things like that.

Can you give us a link to your website?
    That would help us the best ... to help you.

To answer your question, make really nice, super clear images that are well viewed on a desktop.
    So the sizes might be rather large, but that's OK.

You'll be using CSS to resize them automatically depending on screen sizes so you'll only need one image, not multiple sizes.

Please give us a link to your site so we can see how you are currently scripting this.

Member #
    Adam, I TOTALLY understand your dilemma.
    I too have had idiosynchrocies that I've tried to troubleshoot myself and scour the internet researching tutorials on how to correct myself.
    Then thought: "hey, why not use Fiverr".

I've used Fiverr twice. And both times was NOT happy with results.
    They were for small web design fixes, even simpler than issue you're having.

The old saying is true: "You get what you pay for." And $5 probably won't lead to your satisfaction.

I would do a little research on "responsive images" and find a page that is written by a web designer, and use their contact page to inquire on help.
    That way you get help from someone who's work you respect.
    Note, you may want to contact more than one person. As some will find helping you not worthwhile of their time, or are just flatout too busy with other stuff.

Remove Ads