Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Best platform to Create 1 website + 3 sub-websites

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding something that I thought would be easy but does not seem to be:

- I have a company that I have just created, and I decided to add more fields of work to it.
    - Initially, we were selling only one specialized product and now we have decided we will see 3 products and services, however they are totally different and cannot be presented under the same company name.

- So, we have created a "Parent" company and have 3 sub-companies.

- I want my website to reflect this. Basically, I need 1 landing page "the Parent company", where users will have the choice to choose where they want to go (which company they need).

- Presently our website was made on WIX but it seems impossible to do that on WIX.

Do you guys have a suggestion?

Ideally, our URLs would look like this:

www.company.com as landing page
    www.company.com/IT for our IT products
    www.company.com/industrial for our Industrial products
    www.company.com/cars for our automobile products

Sorry, I hope it is clear.

Thanks a lot for any hints.

Member #
    Liked
    756 times
    Do you realize you can get a shared webhost account for $40 - $60 per year? You canít afford $5 per month? With a webhost you have no restrictions. You can also use your website as your own cloud to store files or do internal things for employees.

Example; cleverdot.com or even godaddy if you want. Godaddy Deluxe is $12/month with unlimited storage. Most have webpage builders if you have no scripting skills. Most have auto install of Wordpress if thatís your thing.

Whatever you do on your website can be accessed from anywhere. Create secure logins, collect data from IoT hardware, etc.

What is your company all about?
    Last edited by mlseim; Dec 19th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.

Member #
    No I didn't know. Money is not an issue. Thanks for the tip, I will check these out!

Remove Ads