Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Anyone ever heard of an auto-coder?

This sounds pretty far out but anyone ever hear of an auto-coder? A program that automatically programs computer programs? I was googling today and it 'read my mind' and I was like, dude if they could hook that thing up to a text editor they could auto code so much stuff. Anyways my idea is that if nothing else a computer program would reduce programming something to a single fork (if this, else that) and code the thing. One more step and it's completely automatically programming the program.

Member #
    Liked
    726 times
    Nothing is reading your mind. They are listening to what you say through your cell phone and devices. Seriously though, programming is at a level of ďpluginsĒ which is pretty much features or functions that are already programmed. Itís getting almost effortless to create programs.

Google does keep track of everything you type, especially if you keep logged in Chrome with your google ID. Itís not a bad thing if you like to have your browser predict what you are going to type. But every keystroke every person is typing into google gets saved. Thatís why google is what it is. We have yet to find out how much of our conversations are recorded. When you walk in most major cities, you are already identified on video every day. Your phone location is also known and tracked. Welcome to 2021

Remove Ads