Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question The fundamental E_CORE_ROOT of all web design :D

Ok so first off all I mean by E_CORE_ROOT is like...

Ok so here's what I'm trying to do. I'm building a system for building websites and stuff and I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of any toolboxes or anything like that (JQuery, Node, etc?) for doing such. What I'm trying to accomplish is to erradicate all redundancy at the root, so like, lets say I might have some sort of XML parser or something in there so every time I need to parse an XML script, bam, there it is.

Thanks in advance for checking this out.

- Cinder

Member #
    Liked
    760 times
    There's so many "web builder" sites online, and every webhost has their own web builders.

It just seems like so much effort and time invested to create something that has already been created.

It would be like me designing and building my own cell phone.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yea. I'm totally trying to design (lol) a fundamental system for handling the body of web design. There is a way to do it, as there is a way to do all things!

Member #
    Liked
    760 times
    If anyone of us was able to do something like that, we would not be here on WDF discussing it. We would be making a lot of money selling it.

It sounds so simple to envision a program that automatically helps create a website, but there are too many different kind of websites and most of a website is all of the back-end scripting.

I'm certainly not smart enough to answer your questions ... way above my head.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    yea its cool, just wondering. I figure if you translate the string into numbers then you just have to figure out the pattern or whatever it is by which you transform the numbers to come up with new data, I just don't, as of yet, know what that transformation is. I'll get it.

Remove Ads