Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Project management, how to design sub project on web application

I am desinging web application to control project status of a company and I need to add sub project to on the main project control as image i add
    but I don't know how to design toadd sub project on it. Do you have any idea or example?

project.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    This answer depends on the scripting language ... is it PHP with SQL database?
    Is it Perl, is it Microsoft Net Framework?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post
    This answer depends on the scripting language ... is it PHP with SQL database?
    Is it Perl, is it Microsoft Net Framework?
    My website is PHP+Mysql
    For my question actually I asking about design website of frontend part, not for backend part

Member #
    Liked
    757 times
    It's still the same thing ...

For example, the site you are on now (webdesignforums.net) is a PHP/SQL script. The page you are seeing is dynamically generated by PHP ... it's not a static HTML page. PHP generates and displays all of the content within an HTML 'template', so to speak.

So however that "main project control" page is generated, you would modify that to add what you want. I don't think you'll find the content hard-coded in any HTML file. The data generated and displayed on that page is pulled from the MySQL database, and dynamically built by PHP.

PHP does all of this on the server (server-side) before it is served to the user as HTML on their browser. Thus you don't see any PHP scripting when you view the HTML source.

Add to all of that, it could be built on the Bootloader framework which is JQuery (javascripting). That also affects the "front-end", as JQuery IS the front-end of the pages you are viewing. That handles all of the boxes, colors, layout and what happens when viewed on different devices (responsive layouts).

Are you trying to modify a PHP script that you purchased from somewhere? Customizing it for your own use?
    Last edited by mlseim; Feb 19th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.

Remove Ads